After all, this transit feels almost like a relief after all of the lessons from Libra season and the retrogrades prior that are now in forward momentum. It is the perfect time to transmute - to alchemize - the information, the recollections, the healing. With the veil thinning we can also dive into the realm of the underworld, or otherworld, that allows us to ask questions and seek guidance from ancestors, guides, and other spiritual connections that feel in alignment. Perhaps this is a good time to explore your own lineage of ritual traditions, practices, or energies that may be ready to access within yourself now. This can be a most potent practice around the Samhain or All Saints weekend.
- Smokey Quartz
- Daily Intuitive movement. Turn on a song and start to breathe, get out of your head and into your body.
- Meditate on the Death/Rebirth/Transformation card in Tarot. What does it feel like to allow the closing of one chapter to lead to the
- Make an altar with herbs + stones for Scorpio. Add shells for water element and even snakeskin in offering of your own transmutation from one skin + growing into another.
- Work with water. Baths, moonlit swims, or a simple salt water soak of the hands and feet. Add any of the herbs that feel aligned.
- Shadow love. Seek out prompts to dive Into your shadow, accessing with a curiosity that allows for your discoveries to become your healing superpowers. Perhaps start with: what have I learned about my shadow in Libra Season // Mercury Retrograde?
Ruled by the element of water, Scorpio most closely correlates with our sacral chakra, housing our sensuality and creativity. Practices that correlate with this energy can create flow in this center and unlock what needs to be shed and what needs to be shone. This season we can harness this essence by becoming unafraid to see what lies beneath the surface, and tap into the transformed lessons to heal through these changes.
Remember, as the scorpion does, you must work your way out of the old skin in order to grow into your new one. So that means a little discomfort within the shifts. You can explore these practices and tools daily or in deeper ceremony within the season. If you want support in exploring any of this, feel free to reach out, I would love to work with you!
From the depths of my heart to yours,